- There are too many unanswered questions about this case. Before the state brought it to trial LE could have helped by simply doing their job. By some indications they knew where the body was and failed to retrive it. These things don't happen by accident. People don't take much stock in Casey Anthony's assertion that someone was "trying to teach her a lesson" but I do. I can only imagine the enemies she made stealing and what parents want their sons with a promiscuous woman. The state maintains that Anthony wasn't mentally ill so what do they know that they don't want us to know?! Why won't the Feds open the file to the public as can be done by law? Doesn't it make a huge difference that some investigators were fired for failing to do their jobs? Instead of asking for better from the powers that be for this precious child, Caylee Marie Anthony, a haphazard job was done based on a one-track idea. And it failed. Revisit the realm of characters.
- —Guest Dangit
- What do these 2 cases have in common? The JonBenet Ramsey Case and the Caylee Anthony Case? They were found with "hearts" on them. Both mothers were strong suspects. Both claimed to have recieved information that their daughters would be returned to them if they didn't contact police. And the public in both cases became convinced that they were bad mothers and the investigators dropped the ball by only concentrating on the mothers. Although several things point to both being professional HITS, the police and public "just don't want to go there." They were apparently EVEN afraid to find the corpses of these little girls. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT THESE WERE MOST LIKELY HITS. Thus the mothers get blamed when the rest of us are cowards. Why don't the feds open the files to the public then?!
- —Guest Dangit
- That's a good idea. Casey left Caylee with Cindy and Cindy thought Casey had Caylee. Lee said he saw Casey take Caylee to cover his mother. Cindy said she HEARD them in the morning because she didn't want to think it was her fault Caylee went missing. George wasn't paying attention because he was depressed. The t.v. could have fallen on Caylee or she could have drowned or walked around unsupervised outside until a stranger found her. It was everybody's fault for fighting in front of a little girl.
- —Guest Dratit
- The big family fued on the 15th. Lee thinks Casey left with Caylee. Casey thinks she left Caylee with Cindy. Cindy thinks Casey took Caylee. Casey left her cell phone. George becomes suicidal and no one is even thinking of hurting Caylee. But then they all realize that in the fighting they have lost her. They blame each other. She wanders around outside and is seen by the meter reader.
Look at George
- The prosecution could NOT have used the computer search "foolproof suffication" because their star witness, George said Casey left with Caylee that morning. Remember how he vividly described what Caylee was wearing? The computer searches were made at 1 pm! If someone put duct tape around Caylee's head it was on her hair and that means they weren't planning on taking it off. If it got on her head when it fell out of the bag then there is a possiblity that she was never suffocated. Do you think "foolproof" was a word in Casey's vocabulary. George was the only one that we hear was suicidal. Could Casey have left her cell phone when she left after a fight with her mother choking her? The car seat and baby doll were left in the car as if Caylee were coming back. Where was Caylee when all the family drama was going on the night of the 15th? Here is where it gets mushy: Lee said that Casey and Caylee definately left on the night of the 15th. Cindy only "heard" them in the morning of the 16th
- —Guest Nena
- Maybe when they went to go see greatgrandpa , the grandmother made a comment to caylee such as, "don't ever grow up to be like your mother, she's a liar and a thief. GreatGrandma will make sure you are raised correctly." Maybe something like that , and everyone was agreeing with her which pissed Casey off and she tried to get back at her and them by killing her daughter.
- —Guest Guest1
- Casey is 22 , young and obviously outgoing and popular with friends and strangers. Her closest friends had no children, and her boyfriend was always pressuring her and asking her to come over. She had caylee for awhile, and was probably tired of having the responsibility of being a mother. She wanted to go out, have fun, get rid of any weight holding her down....including her daughter. I believe Casey snapped one day, whether it was pressure from friends/bf or being left out..ect. She put her daughter in the pool with duck tape around her mouth and nose , removed the ladder, and watched her drown.. Then put the ladder back and pulled her out .. I then believe she hosed her a bit and wrapped her in a towel with her blanket and stuck her in the trunk. Few days later she probably got the trash bag placed her daughter inside and went off to bury her. It may not have even been "her" she may have had an accomplice. That's what I believe . Poor Caylee.
- —Guest Guest
- CO poisoning from vehicle exhaust is the most common cause of poisoning deaths in the U.S. it is also hard to detect unless you have a CO detector. I believe caylee was a victim to CO poisoning or possibly drank the gasoline from a gas can that Casey was collecting. Maybe Casey left her car on in the garage one day, or left her daughter in the car while she went out to party and when she came back Casey was severely ill. Maybe Casey duck taped caylee and stuck her in the trunk with the fumes or seeing her really ill freaked out and wrapped her up and hid her in the trunk. Whether it was intentional or not, I know Casey is hiding something. Why did she not go to a hospital or call 911.. Maybe because she accidentally killed her daughter or she did it on purpose. She left her daughter in the trunk, and finally after a few days left to go bury her. I have suspicions over her ex-bf helping her but for now I see her as solo. Rip Caylee
- —Guest Lizzie
Caylee's death was unintentional,
- BUT, from a different 'perspective of the same fact'...Caylee disappeared B/C she was dead.
don't believe everything you think
- Caylee fell asleep in the Pontiac in 'early-to-mid June(sleepin' with Nan; her babydoll] while waiting for the sitter that Casey arranged for the Fusion Lounge event night. So, Caylee's shoes and socks were taken off and she was asleep on her blanket in the hatch-trunk area (b/c the car was full of their belongings moved from Hopesprings Dr on June 9th) Their whole life was in that Pontiac when it disappeared; her phone, purse, daughter and everything Casey considered hers and Caylee's. ... FLAG DAY is the A-Family's "worst of worst days", Geo can't forget his involvement...to intentionally spoil Casey's plan to go to Fusion by avoiding Casey and leaving Caylee with her at Tony's stranded. The Pontiac was parked (where Casey couldn't/wouldn't find it) until after Geo left work June 14th; b/c he didn't know Caylee was with Nan in the trunk... The heinous murder story became necessary AFTER he saw her, decomposing in the trunk after spending all day in Florida's mid-June heat.
- Oct29carolyn I have followed this case from day one and rehearsed many things. I am a grandmother of a precious little boy. If he were missing for even a half an hour I would be frantic. I believe that Casey Anthony, with her lifestyle as it is, intentionally chloroformed Casey so she could go party - possibly even leaving her asleep in the car. Then it went wrong and Caylee died. Casey then disposed of the body. However, with all the searches and fabricated stories about a nanny, it seems pre meditated. I just pray they find that little angel. God Bless the grandparents and what a hell they must be going through.
- —Guest ikZZNvfFgAVHpZeLPWj
Throw Mom in Jail
- Aug31BBT Aug31BBT I would like to slap this so called Mom into next week. She is a narcissist little brat. Her family tip toes around her as if she is some sort of celebrity; they act like they are all afraid of her. Her childish outbursts that we heard earlier in the case are the true story. This is a crude, sociopathic young lady who only cares for herself. The woman does not care about her little girl at all. In my opinion, Caylee is dead. What a shame and such a beautiful little girl. This Mom should be thrown in jail and never allowed to see the light of day. I am watching every bit of news on this case, and have truly never seen anything like it nor could I imagine any mother reacting with so little feeling about her child. None of the family shows much emotion, which leads me to think that they are already aware of what happened to the little girl. The only emotion I've seen from the grandparents is anger .and of course the brother Lee and Casey show no emotion at all... They might as well be discussing the weather or a TV show. The whole family seems to be detached from their feelings...Unbelievable.
- —Guest dAIhYEZdnnYiYjm
- Aug12Terry I am so interested in this case that I stumbled upon your blog googling anything I could find. I just watched a utube tribute video of Caylee and I am heartbroken. I really am sitting at my computer bawling my eyes out thinking of this poor innocent little baby. I have a 15 month old daughter and the thought of her being gone literally kills me. I have no idea how this casey can sit here knowing what she did and where her little daughter is (most likely not alive) and not say anything! How can someone be so cold hearted and cruel. God, I hope and pray that little Caylee is alive and is home safe where she belongs. But in the case that she is no longer here on Earth I pray that she did not know what was happening to her and she is now an angel .sorry for rambling but this absolutely kills me that someone can harm their own child :(
- —Guest bVRLixIpJAkfx
- Just because she can rerafin from stealing people's checks while she is in jail, that's no proof she can rerafin from stealing when she's on the street. She should be required to serve her probation now, because the whole point in probation is for the criminal to prove they can function IN SOCIETY without committing more crimes. Her security should not be a consideration in this matter. Most criminals security is not considered when they are ordered to serve probation, and Casey should not be treated any different than any other criminal just because she got away with murdering her baby.
- —Guest gZWSBtPQYNrR
Perhaps the whole family is guilty
- IMO, Casey had been drugging the child and accidently overdosed her. She staged the drowning for her father to find. They were both so scared of gma (and perhaps she was even in on the whole thing) they cooked up this elaborate plan of a missing child and so on. George and casey dressed her for her watery grave hoping she would not be found until all evidence of 'HOW" she died, hence the 30 days. George, being an ex-cop was protected by the brotherhood. Also, the first policeman on call to that area where the baby was found goofed it up (perhaps on purpose) I still wonder why no one has pursued "HOW" the baby got in the bag..isn't someone responsible for that even if there was no murder? I remember on the first reports there was a man and woman sited near that area at the time when she might have been placed there. The car that was sighted was a description of the Sunfire. This family pulled this off together to hide an accidental overdose..bunch of sickos! Investigate pleze
- —Guest cnk49