1. 12/24/2009: Balloon Boy Hoax Parents Sentenced
Richard Heene was sentenced to 90 days in jail, 100 hours of community service and four years probation.
Mayumi Heene was sentenced to 20 days in jail and four years probation for her actions.
The judge also said that the couple and children can not receive money from book deals, interviews or any other media source relating to the hoax.
Poll: Does the sentence fit the crime? Balloon Boy Hoax Photo Gallery
2. 12/17/2009: Holiday Shopping Online
Poll: How safe do you feel when shopping online?Five Tips for Online Shopping Safety
3. 12/11/09: Reporting Shoplifting
Poll: If you see someone shoplifting, do you report it to the store's personnel? Stores' holiday-time hazard: Shoplifters
4. 12/04/09: Did the Salahis Commit a Crime?
The couple did get into the White House and shake hands with the president, without being on the guest list.
Poll: If the investigation determines the Salahis were not invited, should they be charged with a crime?
5. 11/27/09: Holiday Safety
Poll: Which of the following precautions do you take most often during the busy holiday season?
- 1) Keep your purse close to your body.
2) Use a compact fanny pack.
3) Carry only the credit cards you intend to use.
4) Avoid carrying and showing large amounts of cash.
5) Keep packages in the car locked in the trunk.
6) Use ATMs cautiously and only in high traffic areas.
7) Keep car keys in hand when leaving work, stores or malls.
8) All of the above.
9) None of the above.
6. 11/20/09: Is John "Junior" Gotti Out of the Mob?
John "Junior" Gotti claims he left the mob over 10 years ago and is innocent of all charges.
Poll: Is John "Junior" Gotti out of the mob? Mafia Mugshot Gallery
7. 11/13/09: Life Sentences for Juveniles
Now the U.S. Supreme Court is considering whether or not life sentences for juveniles are cruel and unusual punishments.
Poll: Do you think life sentences for juveniles should be unconstitutional?
8. 11/06/09: Should Gun Laws be Stricter?
Poll: Should the current gun laws be stricter? Record-Low Support for Stricter Gun Laws
9. 10/30/09: Death Penalty Appeals Process
Also, as his attorney says, Johnson figures by the time the appeal process runs out he'll be 65 or older and will not want to live anyway.
Poll: Does the appeals process for death row inmates take too long?
10. 10/23/09: Naked Man in His Home Arrested
According to Williamson, he was in was in his home, packing and going back and forth to his kitchen at 5:30 a.m., in the nude. During that time a woman with her son cut through his lawn and spotted him in the house.
The woman, who was allegedly trespassing on his property, told police she thought Williamson purposely exposed himself to her and her son. Williamson said he never saw the woman and the entire incident took him by surprise.
Should the police drop the charges?